- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking (this does not constitute payment).
- Please contact the resort directly to make alternative payment arrangements.
- Reservations over special event periods (including but not limiting to Mothers Day, Easter Long Weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, Gazetted Public Holidays) will be charged in full at the point of reservation – deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Rates are tax inclusive and subject to change.
- Available for reservations for up to 5 rooms only.
- Selected enhancements are debited to your account on consumption, with the exception of advance purchase reservations.
- All Bookings must include Individual’s First Name, Last Name, valid personal email address and contact telephone number of the guest staying with the booking. Your Booking will be cancelled with notice if any of the Information required under the Guarantee is not provided.
- It is your responsibility as a guest to ensure that the details of your booking are correct at the time of making the booking. Changes can be made after, as long as they fit within the cancellation policy.
- All Bookings of 5 rooms/night or more are deemed as group bookings and require a 2-night minimum stay. Bookings must be made through our onsite reservation team by calling +61 3 5449 6222.
- All Group bookings of 10 or more require a 2-night minimum stay and a minimum food and beverage spend. Bookings must be made through our onsite reservation team by calling +61 3 5449 62220.
Early Bird Booking Policy
- Balgownie Estate will from time to time offer Advance Rate Purchasing.
- This will attract a “%” Discount on the normal Best Rate of the Day.
- This policy is a discount offered against a NO Cancellation / No Refund arrangement.
- Where once the booking is made, you Guarantee Final Payment.
- All reservations for 1, 2 or 3 Night Stays will be Charged in full prior to arrival 14 days in advance of the booking date, and within the 14-day Cancellation Policy using the Credit Card on File, unless you make alternative payment arrangements direct with the Resort.
- We require a $100.00 pre-authorisation to validate your credit card to cover any payments and /or any incidental charges for your stay. If you do not wish to use a credit card we will require pre-payment for your stay and a $00.00 deposit.
- All reservations for more than 3 Nights Payable at the time of Booking in full (Accommodation Only) so as to secure accommodation in advance. Based on our early bird booking.
- It is your responsibility to contact the resort to organise alternative payment arrangements if you do not wish to utilise the credit card provided. A surcharge of 2.0% will apply to all credit card payments.
- If a booking for more than one room is made and you intend to pay by only one credit card. Then a credit card authorisation form is to be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 5449 6222.
- Due to privacy and security concerns for guests personal information, any bookings found not to follow this process may be cancelled with notice.
Third Party Booking Sites
All bookings made through third party websites eg Booking.com, Expedia.com and others. Are all subject to and bound by the Cancellation Policy, Reservation Policy, and Privacy Policies herein defined on the www.balgownieestatebendigo.com and its subsidiary properties. Please contact the resort if you have any queries on email@example.com
Reservations must be cancelled prior to 2 pm – 14 days before arrival to avoid cancellation penalties
Terms & Conditions
- Check-In Time – 2 pm
- Check Out Time – 10 am
- Rate are subject to change
- Children 12 years and under stay free with an accompanied paying adult using existing bedding. Child (rollaway) rate applies for additional bedding (rollaway/sofa beds).
- Crib – AUD 20.00 Per Cot
- Self Parking – No Charge